Welcome to the Online Kids Art Studio!! I’m so excited that you decided to bring your young ones along on this creative journey! These videos provide creative exploration, skill building, cognitive skills, along with the art process. Each step by step painting helps to build your child up for success and confidence and it’s FUN!
All you need are a few basic supplies from your local craft store:
- Canvas, Canvas board, or canvas paper – your choice!
- Acrylic craft paint (red, orange, yellow, blue, turquoise, green, white, black, and brown).
- I use Anita’s craft brand from Hobby Lobby, but any brand and basic colors will work
- Various brushes – 1″ and smaller plus a skinny liner brush
- plastic plates or pallet paper
- Paper towels or napkins
- water container
- white chalk
- black sharpie
- plastic table cover
- table easel, not necessary, your choice!
- paint clothes, old t-shirt, or apron!
Paint with family, paint with your friends! All your videos will be available 24/7 after they are released! Let’s have some fun!! You will receive your YouTube access code late Wednesday night! “Let’s Paint!”